How do I restart or reset the speaker?
Factory Reset – deletes all speaker settings including:
- Bluetooth Name
- Bluetooth Memory (all paired devices)
- WiFi settings
- Amazon/Alexa credentials
- Customers will have to go through the setup process again — Recommend they go into their app to delete the speaker prior to going through the setup process.
- Press the following two buttons simultaneously and hold for at least 6 seconds.
- Volume “-”
- You will hear a tone indicating that the reset was done and your speaker should turn off. This reset will bring your speaker back to factory settings.
- Turn your speaker back on using the power button. The speaker will be in Bluetooth discovery/pairing mode.