Music drops out occasionally
If you’re having trouble with audio distortion or drop-outs on your speaker, try these suggestions:
- Move the audio source closer — it might be out of the range of your speaker.
- Move away from other sources of wireless signal (microwave, routers, cordless phones, etc.) — you could be experiencing interference.
- Make sure your speaker has enough battery power (connect it to a power source with the supplied adapter).
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
- Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
- Re-pair your device with your speaker.
NOTE: If you’re streaming audio content from the internet, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your speaker.