Music drops out occasionally or becomes distorted
Try these suggestions:
- Move the audio source closer — it might be out of the range of your speaker.
- Move away from other sources of wireless signal (microwave, routers, cordless phones, etc.) — you could be experiencing interference.
- Make sure your speaker has enough battery power (connect it to a power source with the supplied adapter).
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
- Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
- Re-pair your device with your speaker.