My speaker failed to pair to my phone over Bluetooth. what can I do?
If your speaker fails to connect to your phone over Bluetooth, try the following:
- Make sure your speaker is turned on and is discoverable — press and hold the Bluetooth button down for five seconds or until you hear the tone confirming the speaker is in pairing mode.
- Move your speaker closer to your phone — it might be out of range.
- Move your speaker and your phone away from other wireless sources — you could be experiencing interference.
- Turn your speaker off, then back on again.
- Turn your phone’s Bluetooth off, then back on again.
- If you have multiple Ultimate Ears speakers, make sure you’re trying to pair to the correct one.