Network issues during setup
If you’re having issues with your wireless network or mobile hotspot during setup, try the following suggestions:
If your WiFi network isn’t visible, pull down on the screen to refresh the network list and allow it to fully populate the networks.
NOTE: This can take some time, especially if you are in an environment with a lot of networks.
Here are some tips if you’re having issues finding or connecting to your mobile hotspot:
- Go to your phone’s WiFi settings and remove any networks that are connected.
- Go to your phone’s mobile hotspot setting and turn it Off and then On at least once.
- Go back to the app and pull down on the WiFi scan screen to refresh the network list.
- Your mobile hotspot should appear in the network list. If it still doesn’t appear, try repeating steps 3 and 4.
Important: When you use your mobile hotspot to connect your speaker, the bandwidth needed for the connection uses your mobile data. Data rates may apply.
- During the setup process, if you accidentally selected the wrong network, you can go back in the app and select a different network.
- Once you’re setup, if you decide to connect to a different network or change your network you can connect to the new network in the speaker Settings menu.