Q: How do I clean my ULTIMATE EARS BOOM?
A: If your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM looks like it needs a pick me up after a few too many long nights and crazy adventures, try the following to renew it.
Cleaning the acoustic skin (i.e. the fabric)
You’ll need a water wand or a spray bottle, dish soap, and soft bristle brush.
- Make sure your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM is turned off
- Moisten the fabric on your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM with water using a water wand or spray bottle.
- Wet a soft bristle brush with soapy water and lightly scrub the skin of your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM.
- Quickly rinse the soap off or wipe with a damp cloth and let dry.
Cleaning the rubber spine
You’ll need a cotton or microfiber cloth and a common household cleaner, like isopropyl alcohol or window cleaner. Or you can use disinfectant wipes.
- Apply some cleaning solution to the microfiber cloth.
- Wipe the rubber strap as well as the top and bottom caps.
- Wipe any excess cleaning solution off with a dry cloth.