Q: How do I use my speaker for phone calls?
A: Using the ULTIMATE EARS BOOM as a speakerphone
You can use your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM as a speakerphone once it’s turned on and connected to your cell phone. Here’s how:
- Make or answer a call on your phone.
- A. iPhone – You’ll have the option to take the call on your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM (speakerphone) directly on your phone. Select “audio source” from the In-call menu, then tap ULTIMATE EARS BOOM to use it as a speakerphone.
- B. Android – On most Android smartphones, the call will default to ULTIMATE EARS BOOM (speakerphone). Turn Headset mode off on your smartphone to take the call directly
- Adjust the call volume from either the phone or speaker.
- When you’re finished with the call, end the call on your phone.
NOTE: Skype may or may not work on a Bluetooth speakerphone. This depends on your smartphone’s make and model, and Skype settings.