Q: Why can’t my iOS device connect to my ULTIMATE EARS BOOM?
A: If your iOS device no longer connects to your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM, try the following:
- Turn your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM off and then back on.
- Turn your iOS device off and then back on.
If your iOS device still won’t connect, you should re-pair your device with the ULTIMATE EARS BOOM. Here’s how:
- In the Bluetooth menu on your iOS device, locate ULTIMATE EARS BOOM and tap the arrow next to it.
- Tap Forget this Device.
- Turn your speaker on.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button (above the power button) until you hear a tone.NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly, meaning the speaker is ready for pairing.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu and scan for devices.
- Tap ULTIMATE EARS BOOM to pair.