Q: Why can’t my iOS device connect to my ULTIMATE EARS speaker?
If your iOS device no longer connects to your ULTIMATE EARS speaker, try the following:
- Turn your ULTIMATE EARS speaker off and then back on.
- Turn your iOS device off and then back on.
If your iOS device still won’t connect, you should re-pair your device with the ULTIMATE EARS speaker. Here’s how:
- In the Bluetooth menu on your iOS device, locate ULTIMATE EARS speaker and tap the “i” icon next to it.
- Tap Forget this Device.
- Turn your speaker on.
- Hold down the Bluetooth button (next to the power button) until you hear a tone. NOTE: The Bluetooth connection button will blink rapidly, meaning the speaker is ready for pairing.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu and scan for devices.
- Tap your ULTIMATE EARS speaker to pair.