Q: Why won’t my Bluetooth® device connect to my speaker?
A: Bluetooth® device not connecting to the ULTIMATE EARS BOOM
If your Bluetooth® device won’t connect to your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM, try the following:
- Make sure your device is paired with your speaker and Bluetooth® is active (see, “How do I pair additional Bluetooth® devices with my speaker?”).
- Place your Bluetooth® device closer to the speaker – it might be out of range.
- Move your Bluetooth® device and speaker away from other wireless sources – you could be experiencing interference.
- If you have multiple ULTIMATE EARS BOOM speakers, make sure you’re connected to the correct one.
- The ULTIMATE EARS BOOM can be connected to up to two devices at a time — make sure you don’t already have three devices connected.
- Turn your ULTIMATE EARS BOOM Off, then back On again.
NOTE: If this is the first time you’re pairing a device with your speaker, you don’t need to press the Bluetooth® connection button. It comes out of the box ready to pair.