Q: Why won’t my Bluetooth device connect to my ULTIMATE EARS speaker?
If your Bluetooth device won’t connect to your ULTIMATE EARS speaker, try the following:
- Make sure your speaker is turned on.
- Make sure your device is paired with your speaker and Bluetooth is active.
- Place your Bluetooth device closer to the speaker – it might be out of range.
- Move your Bluetooth device and speaker away from other wireless sources – you could be experiencing interference.
- Turn your ULTIMATE EARS speaker off, and then back on again.
- If you have multiple ULTIMATE EARS speakers, make sure you’re connected to the correct one.
- Your ULTIMATE EARS speaker can store up to 8 devices in memory and keep three active connections (two for BOOM) devices at a time – make sure you don’t already have three devices connected.
NOTE: If this is the first time you’re pairing a device with your speaker, you don’t need to press the Bluetooth connection button. It comes out of the box ready to pair.