Setting up the app
To set up the app for your speakers:
- Connect your speaker to your speaker to your smartphone, tablet, or any other device using Bluetooth. For help, see Connecting your speaker to your device.
- Download the BOOM & MEGABOOM APP from the Google Play store or the App Store.
- Once the app is installed, open your app. When the app is open, the first screen you will see is the screen with your speaker name, speaker image, the features available for your speaker, and access to speaker settings.
You are now ready to use the app to take advantage of all the features of your speaker.
One Touch To Your Playlists — BOOM 3 and MEGABOOM 3 only
- On the first screen of the app (see step 3 above), you will see an action at the bottom to Get Started with One Touch To Your Playlist. The setup will allow you to choose playlists to directly access from the Magic Button of your speaker.
- Read the tutorial and follow the on-screen instructions to select your playlist from Apple Music (iOS only) or Deezer premium (Android Only). There is no limit to the number of playlists you can select.
- Once setup is complete, you are now ready to access your selected playlists from the Magic Button of your speaker.
NOTE: To access your playlist from the Magic Button of your speaker, please make sure that you’ve successfully completed setup of your playlists and that the app remains running and has access to the internet.