If you’re having trouble with audio distortion or drop-outs on your WONDERBOOM 2, try these suggestions:
– Move the audio source closer – it might be out of the range of your speaker.
– Move away from other sources of wireless signal – you could be experiencing interference.
Make sure your speaker has enough battery power (connect it to a power source with the supplied adapter).
– Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
– Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
– Re-pair your device with your speaker.