What should I do if the audio is distorted or drops out on my MEGABOOM?
If you’re having trouble with audio distortion or drop-outs on your MEGABOOM, try these suggestions:
- Move the audio source closer – it might be out of the range of your speaker.
- Move away from other sources of wireless signal – you could be experiencing interference.
- Make sure your speaker has enough battery power (connect it to a power source with the supplied adapter).
- Adjust the volume on both the audio source and your speaker.
- Restart both your speaker and the audio source.
- Re-pair your device with your speaker (see “How do I pair additional Bluetooth devices with my MEGABOOM?”).
- If you’re using two MEGABOOM speakers (in Double Up mode), try disconnecting and streaming to one speaker only.
NOTE: If you’re streaming audio content from the internet, the issue could be with the internet connection and not your speaker.