Why won’t my Bluetooth device connect to my MEGABOOM?
If your Bluetooth device won’t connect to your MEGABOOM, try the following:
- Make sure your device is paired with your speaker and Bluetooth is active (see “How do I pair additional Bluetooth devices with my MEGABOOM?”).
- Place your Bluetooth device closer to the speaker – it might be out of range.
- Move your Bluetooth device and speaker away from other wireless sources – you could be experiencing interference.
- If you have multiple MEGABOOM speakers, make sure you’re connected to the correct one.
- The MEGABOOM can be connected to up to two devices at a time – make sure you don’t already have two devices connected.
- Turn your MEGABOOM off, and then back on again.
NOTE: If this is the first time you’re pairing a device with your speaker, you don’t need to press the Bluetooth connection button. It comes out of the box ready to pair.