MINI BOOM app stops working on an Android device
Your MINI BOOM app might stop working if you have two Bluetooth devices connected to your MINI BOOM. To fix this issue, try the following:
1. Disconnect the second Bluetooth device from your MINI BOOM.
NOTE: You can disconnect it from the Bluetooth devices menu, or turn the device’s Bluetooth connection off completely.
2. Stop and restart the MINI BOOM app on the device you want to use.
If this doesn’t work, try the following:
1. Turn your device off, and then back on again.
2. Turn your MINI BOOM off, and then back on again.
3. Stop and restart the MINI BOOM app.