Why didn`t the music I selected play when my MEGABOOM alarm went off?
If your alarm played the backup alarm sound instead of the music you selected, check the following:
- The music service or internet radio app you selected may not have activated.
- Your phone may be out of range of your MEGABOOM – make sure the two devices are within 100 feet of each other.
- The Bluetooth connection is off on your phone or your phone is in Airplane mode – make sure you keep the Bluetooth connection on.
- Your phone may be off or out of battery – make sure your phone is on (your alarm will still play if your phone is Locked)
- Your phone may have lost the connection to the internet/network.