My MEGABOOM no longer charges, how do I fix it?
Your MEGABOOM can sometimes get into a state where it doesn’t charge. To get your MEGABOOM back to a normal charging state, do the following:
- Connect your speaker to the charger and leave it connected for a few seconds.
- If the charge LED fails to pulse continuously, disconnect the cable from your speaker, then reconnect it, and leave it connected for a few seconds.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until your speaker gets to a normal charge cycle – the LED should continue to pulse. (This could take up to 25-30 times.)
- Once your speaker gets to a point where it charges normally, continue to charge it until the battery is at 100%.
Be sure to update the firmware on the speaker so that the issue does not re-occur.
To update your MEGABOOM software:
- Download the latest app for your speaker.
- Connect your speaker to your smartphone and open the app.
- Tap More, then tap the update prompt.