(Last Update: August 2009)
Online Communities are user-to-user forums, blogs, and/or ratings and reviews communications supported in the English language, where Logitech enthusiasts, experts, and product users come together to discuss Logitech products and services. You can participate in discussions about various products and topics, help increase your efficiency, find solutions, tips, advice, and more.
The Online Communities are connected and driven by the desire to help. We want your experience in the Online Communities to be pleasant and productive. Please remember that the Online Communities are used as a venue for peer-to-peer interaction, and are not necessarily a place where you will find immediate answers from Logitech Tech Support Agents.
If you have an urgent technical question about one of our products, please check the Logitech Support Site to view articles and learn more about our product support pages.
You are not obligated to register in order to access the Online Communities. However, registration (via provision of a valid email address, screen name and password) and login are required in order to post to the messages and adjust user settings. Logitech will handle all information received from you in accordance with its Statement of Privacy and Security.
When you register, you will also be asked to enter your personal information —email address, name, and password.
In choosing a screen name and creating your profile, please keep in mind that whenever you post your messages, your screen name and a link to your profile and online status will automatically appear with your post.
Logitech provides Technical Support Agents and Moderators for the Support Forums who may provide answers to customer questions. Only the Logitech employees and partners who have undergone Support Forum Training are authorized to be representatives of Logitech on the Support Forums. Although the Support Forums are moderated by Logitech employees, the main purpose of the forums is to provide a venue for members to interact with each other directly. You agree that postings and private messages do not constitute notice to Logitech for any legal purposes. The Support Forums are not a substitute for contacting Logitech Support or Legal Services directly.
Under the Guidelines, you agree not to:
(1) Harass, threaten, embarrass, or cause distress or discomfort to another Logitech discussion forum participant, user, or other individual or entity.
(2) Transmit via Online Communities any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials (“Content”) that Logitech considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
(3) Impersonate in Online Communities any person, including but not limited to, a Logitech official, discussion forum leader, guide, or host.
(4) Use the “Logitech” or “Logi” names, domain names, trademarks, logos or insignia in your user or screen name or in any other manner that would imply that you work or are affiliated with Logitech.
(5) Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in a Logitech discussion forum or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants.
(6) Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation in Logitech discussion forums or to otherwise use the forums for commercial purposes.
(7) Use the Online Communities to generate traffic for other sites.
(8) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing Online Communities or in connection with your use of Online Communities in any manner.
(9) Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right of any person or entity.
(10) Provide any information in your profile that is inaccurate, untrue and incomplete.
(11) Infringe the intellectual property rights or similar rights, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity.
Logitech reserves the right to reprint, modify, distribute, or delete your posting. We do not preview or edit postings before they appear on our site, but we do reserve the right to remove them if they violate these guidelines. In addition, Logitech may terminate your account for any purpose whatsoever.