Comment charger mon enceinte?
There are two ways to charge your speaker.
- Using USB
- Using the Power Up charging dock
Charging using USB
- Open the sealed weather door on the back of your speaker to locate the micro USB port.
- Plug a power adapter to the wall, connect the USB cable into the power adapter, then connect the micro USB connector to the speaker.
- A white LED next to the micro USB charging port will illuminate and pulse while the speaker is charging. Once it is fully charged, the LED will be solid white.
Charging using Power Up charging dock
- Connect your Power Up charging dock to a wall outlet using the included USB cable and a power adapter.
- Place the speaker on the charging dock. Make sure you see the LED blinking to indicate that the speaker is properly charging. When the speaker is fully charged, the LED will stop blinking and stay ON.
- Be sure that the micro-USB port and the charging ring at the bottom of the speaker are both clean and dry before charging.